By Deepak Vohra
Read or Download EJB 3.0 Database Persistence with Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: LITE PDF
Similar storage & retrieval books
Processing information streams has raised new study demanding situations over the past few years. This e-book presents the reader with a entire evaluation of circulation facts processing, together with recognized prototype implementations just like the Nile procedure and the TinyOS working process. functions in protection, the average sciences, and schooling are offered.
Virtualization and Forensics: A electronic Forensic Investigators consultant to digital Environments deals an in-depth view into the realm of virtualized environments and the consequences they've got on forensic investigations. Named a 2011 most sensible electronic Forensics ebook via InfoSec reports, this consultant can provide the end-to-end wisdom had to determine server, computer, and conveyable digital environments, together with: VMware, Parallels, Microsoft, and solar.
This publication constitutes revised chosen papers from thethoroughly refereed complaints of the second one foreign Human CenteredComputing convention, HCC 2016, that consolidated and additional develops thesuccessful ICPCA/SWS meetings on Pervasive Computing and the NetworkedWorld, and which used to be held in Colombo, Sri Lanka, in January 2016.
This two-volume set LNAI 10313 and LNAI 10314 constitutes the lawsuits of the foreign Joint convention on tough units, IJCRS 2017, held in Olsztyn, Poland, in July 2017. The seventy four revised complete papers offered including sixteen brief papers and sixteen invited talks, have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from a hundred thirty submissions.
- Elements of Cloud Computing Security: A Survey of Key Practicalities (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- Geschäftsprozesse analysieren und optimieren: Praxistools zur Analyse, Optimierung und Controlling von Arbeitsabläufen (essentials) (German Edition)
- Databases Theory and Applications: 27th Australasian Database Conference, ADC 2016, Sydney, NSW, September 28-29, 2016, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Thesis Projects: A Guide for Students in Computer Science and Information Systems
- Data Management and Query Processing in Semantic Web Databases
- The Elements of Knowledge Organization
Additional info for EJB 3.0 Database Persistence with Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: LITE
EJB 3.0 Database Persistence with Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: LITE by Deepak Vohra