By Hao Zhang,Yonggang Wen,Haiyong Xie,Nenghai Yu
Read or Download Distributed Hash Table: Theory, Platforms and Applications (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science) PDF
Best storage & retrieval books
Processing information streams has raised new examine demanding situations during the last few years. This ebook presents the reader with a finished evaluation of move facts processing, together with well-known prototype implementations just like the Nile method and the TinyOS working method. functions in safety, the traditional sciences, and schooling are offered.
Virtualization and Forensics: A electronic Forensic Investigators consultant to digital Environments deals an in-depth view into the realm of virtualized environments and the results they've got on forensic investigations. Named a 2011 most sensible electronic Forensics ebook by means of InfoSec stories, this advisor promises the end-to-end wisdom had to determine server, machine, and conveyable digital environments, together with: VMware, Parallels, Microsoft, and solar.
This publication constitutes revised chosen papers from thethoroughly refereed lawsuits of the second one foreign Human CenteredComputing convention, HCC 2016, that consolidated and extra develops thesuccessful ICPCA/SWS meetings on Pervasive Computing and the NetworkedWorld, and which used to be held in Colombo, Sri Lanka, in January 2016.
This two-volume set LNAI 10313 and LNAI 10314 constitutes the court cases of the foreign Joint convention on tough units, IJCRS 2017, held in Olsztyn, Poland, in July 2017. The seventy four revised complete papers awarded including sixteen brief papers and sixteen invited talks, have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from one hundred thirty submissions.
- Topic Detection and Tracking: Event-based Information Organization (The Information Retrieval Series)
- Big Data Analytics in the Social and Ubiquitous Context: 5th International Workshop on Modeling Social Media, MSM 2014, 5th International Workshop on Mining ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- NoSQL with MongoDB in 24 Hours, Sams Teach Yourself
- Readings in Database Systems (MIT Press)
- New Frontiers in Mining Complex Patterns: 5th International Workshop, NFMCP 2016, Held in Conjunction with ECML-PKDD 2016, Riva del Garda, Italy, September ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Additional info for Distributed Hash Table: Theory, Platforms and Applications (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
Distributed Hash Table: Theory, Platforms and Applications (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science) by Hao Zhang,Yonggang Wen,Haiyong Xie,Nenghai Yu