By Yuan Chiang
Read Online or Download Developments of Harmonic Maps, Wave Maps and Yang-Mills Fields into Biharmonic Maps, Biwave Maps and Bi-Yang-Mills Fields (Frontiers in Mathematics) PDF
Similar calculus books
For lecture classes that disguise the classical idea of nonlinear differential equations linked to Poincare and Lyapunov and introduce the coed to the information of bifurcation conception and chaos, this article is perfect. Its first-class pedagogical variety as a rule comprises an insightful evaluate via theorems, illustrative examples, and workouts.
This e-book includes mathematical preliminaries during which easy definitions of fractional derivatives and areas are offered. The primary a part of the e-book includes quite a few purposes in classical mechanics together with fields corresponding to: viscoelasticity, warmth conduction, wave propagation and variational Hamilton–type rules.
The basics of Mathematical research, quantity 2 is a continuation of the dialogue of the basics of mathematical research, particularly near to curvilinear and floor integrals, with emphasis at the distinction among the curvilinear and floor ""integrals of first kind"" and ""integrals of moment type.
Thisbook offers fresh advances on Kobayashi hyperbolicity in complicated geometry,especially in reference to projective hypersurfaces. this can be a very activefield, now not least as a result of the interesting kin with advanced algebraicand mathematics geometry. Foundational works of Serge Lang and Paul A.
- Calculus and Analysis in Euclidean Space (Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics)
- Group Analysis of Differential Equations
- Algebraic Analysis: Papers Dedicated to Professor Mikio Sato on the Occasion of His Sixtieth Birthday: 002
- Ordinary Differential Equations (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- Operations Research Proceedings 2013: Selected Papers of the International Conference on Operations Research, OR2013, organized by the German Operations ... University Rotterdam, September 3-6, 2013
Extra info for Developments of Harmonic Maps, Wave Maps and Yang-Mills Fields into Biharmonic Maps, Biwave Maps and Bi-Yang-Mills Fields (Frontiers in Mathematics)
Developments of Harmonic Maps, Wave Maps and Yang-Mills Fields into Biharmonic Maps, Biwave Maps and Bi-Yang-Mills Fields (Frontiers in Mathematics) by Yuan Chiang