By Ian H. Witten,Eibe Frank
Data Mining, moment Edition, describes information mining concepts and exhibits how they paintings. The ebook is a huge revision of the 1st version that seemed in 1999. whereas the fundamental middle continues to be an identical, it's been up-to-date to mirror the alterations that experience taken position over 5 years, and now has approximately double the references.
The highlights of this re-creation contain thirty new procedure sections; an stronger Weka desktop studying workbench, which now good points an interactive interface; complete details on neural networks; a brand new part on Bayesian networks; and lots more and plenty more.
This textual content is designed for info structures practitioners, programmers, specialists, builders, info expertise managers, specification writers in addition to professors and scholars of graduate-level info mining and desktop studying courses.
- Algorithmic equipment on the middle of winning facts mining—including attempted and real options in addition to innovative methods
- Performance development recommendations that paintings through remodeling the enter or output
Read or Download Data Mining: Practical Machine Learning Tools and Techniques, Second Edition (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems) PDF
Similar storage & retrieval books
Processing facts streams has raised new examine demanding situations during the last few years. This ebook offers the reader with a finished assessment of circulate info processing, together with recognized prototype implementations just like the Nile process and the TinyOS working method. functions in safeguard, the normal sciences, and schooling are provided.
Virtualization and Forensics: A electronic Forensic Investigators consultant to digital Environments bargains an in-depth view into the realm of virtualized environments and the consequences they've got on forensic investigations. Named a 2011 top electronic Forensics booklet by way of InfoSec studies, this advisor grants the end-to-end wisdom had to establish server, machine, and conveyable digital environments, together with: VMware, Parallels, Microsoft, and sunlight.
This e-book constitutes revised chosen papers from thethoroughly refereed court cases of the second one overseas Human CenteredComputing convention, HCC 2016, that consolidated and extra develops thesuccessful ICPCA/SWS meetings on Pervasive Computing and the NetworkedWorld, and which used to be held in Colombo, Sri Lanka, in January 2016.
This two-volume set LNAI 10313 and LNAI 10314 constitutes the court cases of the foreign Joint convention on tough units, IJCRS 2017, held in Olsztyn, Poland, in July 2017. The seventy four revised complete papers awarded including sixteen brief papers and sixteen invited talks, have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from a hundred thirty submissions.
- Data Governance: Creating Value from Information Assets
- Topic Detection and Tracking: Event-based Information Organization (The Information Retrieval Series)
- Storage Management Management and Administration: SN210 (Storage Networking)
- Database Systems for Advanced Applications: 22nd International Conference, DASFAA 2017, Suzhou, China, March 27-30, 2017, Proceedings, Part II (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- The Semantic Web: ESWC 2014 Satellite Events: ESWC 2014 Satellite Events, Anissaras, Crete, Greece, May 25-29, 2014, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Extra resources for Data Mining: Practical Machine Learning Tools and Techniques, Second Edition (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems)
Data Mining: Practical Machine Learning Tools and Techniques, Second Edition (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems) by Ian H. Witten,Eibe Frank