By Maurice Dobb
Part 1 of this quantity analyses the most concerns within the concept of utilized Economics. half 2 surveys the increase of capitalist firm and exhibits the significance of sure associations within the development and dealing of the commercial method at first of the 20th century. The concluding chapters tension the relevance of those concerns to the issues dealing with politicians and directors.
Read Online or Download Capitalist Enterprise and Social Progress: Volume 1 (Collected Works of Maurice Dobb) PDF
Similar anthropology books
Can capitalism and citizenship co-exist? in recent times advocates of the 3rd manner have championed the assumption of public-spirited capitalism because the antidote to the numerous difficulties confronting the fashionable international. This publication develops a multi-disciplinary conception of citizenship, exploring the human talents wanted for its perform.
Mixing—whether known as mestizaje, callaloo, hybridity, creolization, or multiculturalism—is a foundational cultural trope in Caribbean and Latin American societies. traditionally entwined with colonial, anticolonial, and democratic ideologies, rules approximately blending are strong forces within the methods identities are interpreted and evaluated.
The past due Jan Fairley (1949-2012) used to be a key determine in making global track an important subject for well known song experiences and an influential contributor to such global song magazines as fRoots and Songlines. This publication celebrates her contribution to renowned tune scholarship by way of amassing her most crucial interact in one position.
First released in 1997. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Order and Rebellion in Tribal Africa
- Scottish Tradition (RLE Folklore): A Collection of Scottish Folk Literature: Volume 13 (Routledge Library Editions: Folklore)
- Islam, Secularism and Nationalism in Modern Turkey: Who is a Turk? (Routledge Studies in Middle Eastern History)
- Rethinking Civilizational Analysis (SAGE Studies in International Sociology)
- The Cultic Milieu: Oppositional Subcultures in an Age of Globalization
- Slumming: Sexual and Racial Encounters in American Nightlife, 1885-1940 (Historical Studies of Urban America)
Extra info for Capitalist Enterprise and Social Progress: Volume 1 (Collected Works of Maurice Dobb)
Capitalist Enterprise and Social Progress: Volume 1 (Collected Works of Maurice Dobb) by Maurice Dobb