By Enrique López Mañas,Diego Grancini
- Wide insurance of varied subject matters that assist in constructing optimum applications
- Explore the innovations of complicated local Coding in depth
- A must-have for professional-standard Android builders for whom functionality mess ups and the sloppy use of assets are easily unacceptable
Performant functions are one of many key drivers of good fortune within the cellular global. clients may well abandon an app if it runs slowly. studying find out how to construct functions that stability pace and function with performance and UX could be a problem; despite the fact that, it is now extra vital than ever to get that stability right.
Android excessive functionality will commence you considering the best way to wring the main from any your app is put in on, so that you can raise your achieve and engagement. The ebook starts off by way of offering an creation to state–of-the-art Android innovations and the significance of functionality in an Android program. Then, we'll clarify the Android SDK instruments on a regular basis used to debug and profile Android functions. we'll additionally find out about a few complex themes corresponding to construction layouts, multithreading, networking, and safeguard. Battery lifestyles is among the greatest bottlenecks in functions; and this booklet will convey common examples of code that exhausts battery lifestyles, how one can hinder this, and the way to degree battery intake from an software in all kinds of state of affairs to make sure your apps don’t drain greater than they should.
This booklet explains innovations for development optimized and effective platforms that don't drain the battery, reason reminiscence leaks, or decelerate with time.
What you are going to learn
- Create Android functions that squeeze the main from the restricted source capability of devices
- Swap code that isn’t performing
- Efficient reminiscence administration through determining difficulties corresponding to leaks
- Reap some great benefits of multithreaded and asynchronous programming
- Maximize the protection and encryption mechanisms natively supplied through Android
- Perform effective community operations and methods to retrieve info from servers
- Master the NDK to write down local code which could practice swifter operations
About the Author
Enrique López Mañas is a software program engineer concerned with cellular improvement. He has robust adventure with Android and iOS, but additionally with home windows cell, Blackberry, and Sony Ericsson SDK. He additionally has in depth adventure with Google GWT and Java/J2EE Backend (Hibernate, Spring, and Struts).
He has constructed a couple of attention-grabbing tasks by way of himself—for instance, StackBlur for Android, cvBlob for Android, my Sentimental Analyzer, and AppRate for Android.
Diego Grancini is an Android developer with prolonged abilities and data concerning the entire platform procedure. a long time of expertise (and the different tasks he has built) express his grounding in constructing customer program software.
His ardour for know-how and commitment to paintings have led him to paintings more durable and tougher. He continuously achieves his targets, and continually units new pursuits and demanding situations to stimulate his expert development. He can pay distinctive consciousness to the idea that of software program engineering by way of reusability, clarity, maintainability, and reliability,
Read or Download Android High Performance Programming PDF
Best mobile devices books
This can be the booklet model of the broadcast booklet. captivated with the moment gratification of shooting along with his iPhone, designer-photographer Dan Marcolina devoted a whole yr to a sequence of cellular picture experiments. His awesome effects and the post-processing steps at the iPhone to accomplish them are available during this beautiful four-color images consultant.
Over 20 recipes that would help you deal with and extract info from iOS units for forensicsAbout This BookThis booklet will get you directly into fixing even the main advanced iOS forensic issues of easy-to-understand recipesGet to grips with extraction and research options to accomplish forensic investigations on iOS devicesGain insights into find out how to safeguard your information and practice info restoration from iOS-based devicesWho This booklet Is ForIf you're an iOS software developer who desires to find out about a try flight, hockey app integration, and restoration instruments, then this ebook is for you.
Your full-color consultant to placing your Android to be just right for you Your telephone is largely your lifeline—so it really is no ask yourself you selected a simple-to-use, fun-to-customize, and easy-to-operate Android. slicing via intimidating jargon and protecting all of the gains you want to find out about your Android cellphone, this down-to-earth consultant palms you with the data to establish and configure your gadget, wake up and working with texting and emailing, entry the net, navigate with GPS, synch with a computer, and a lot more.
This e-book constitutes the refereed court cases of the eighth foreign convention on Interactive Theorem Proving, ITP 2017, held in Brasilia, Brazil, in September 2017. The 28 complete papers, 2 tough diamond papers, and three invited speak papers provided have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from sixty five submissions.
- Healthcare Interoperability Standards Compliance Handbook: Conformance and Testing of Healthcare Data Exchange Standards
- Android Game Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach
- Getting Started with Bluetooth Low Energy: Tools and Techniques for Low-Power Networking
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY iPhone 6s: Covers iOS9 and all models of iPhone 6s, 6, and iPhone 5 (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech))
- IoT Projects with Bluetooth Low Energy
Additional resources for Android High Performance Programming
Android High Performance Programming by Enrique López Mañas,Diego Grancini